Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just a lot going on... Bradburys, Dave and Cate, and more Rich Pics

It has been such a crazy and blessed week for us. I got to see my very best friend Jill and meet her son for the first time!! And Cate Todd joined our family, we are glad Dave snagged her as we all love her. I am loving all the weddings this summer also because I get to see my Dad and Mom too. Enjoy all the pics...Also at the bottom, we got new family pics with the Rich's and the whole extended family. Between the Christison's and The Rich's... I am pretty lucky to have the family I have.




Cate-The beautiful bride.. There dinner was up in Midway. I love it up there, its so pretty.


The groom- Congrats Dave!



The reception was a blast with all the family here. Jen, Chris, and Emi


Cate's center pieces were so pretty... I love weddings. Love the blush and cream colors going on here.

Dad and his oldest but youngest looking sister Karen :)


Jack, Taylor and Dave


Dave and Cate Christison


Mom and Dad



My dad with all his brothers and his sister... Jim, Doug, Karen, Grandma, Earl and Bob



Being Silly as Usual



Randoms



Emi was so fun this weekend...





Emi and Caitlin- So good to see my sister again.



I had a great date all weekend.


Caitlin and Meg :)


Mom and Dad



Erin, Earl and Melba


Doug and Julie



My cousin Brit- Sister of the groom: Back story- she's been a huge help to her sister Jonna (my cousin)... Jonna had her twins prematurely this week.. good news everyone is doing well, Jonna even made it to all the festivities after having an emergency C section last week!!! We are so grateful everything went well.



Jen, Chris and Karen



Doug and Bob- We hope you two are the next to get married ;)



Grandma Lenae- We get all our good genes from this lady.




Bradburys:

Jill came in town and I went out to her sister Lisa's to visit.. These two girls are family.. I loved growing up with them and getting to see them is like Christmas for me. I love their kids too.




Jill, Lisa, Gracia, Aiden, and Boston!!


Lisa!!! I love this girl.



Meeting Boston Bradbury Yancey was so special for me. And Jill is such a great mom.


Aunt Meg will be sure you marry or are best friends with one of my future children. :)



Rich Photos:


Marty has very few cousins, but they are very close. We thought we would get family pictures before Luke went on his mission, they turned out really nice.















2 comments:

al + sar said...

Love all these pics, you are so busy! We need to catch up, stat! xoxo

Bexie Funk said...

no fair i totally want to meet that boy!