Monday, May 30, 2011

Ship and Food

THE SHIP:





My favorite thing about the ship were the water slides and the big showers..normally cruise ships have the worst showers-but this ship had a nice big one. The food of course was amazing, also pictured below is some of the food we ate in the various cities we visited. Pizza and Gelato mainly.. Gotta say, I am pretty disappointed with American Pizza. I tried Gelato in every city we visited and Sorrento, Italy was the best for me. :)
















The Epic





Loved the waterslides!!





Me and Ms. Heather. This girl and I had a lot of fun together on all the tours and on the ship. Wish she did not live in Dallas :(








The Taste









This was at a steakhouse on the ship called Cagney's..very good steak.







Marty and his wonderful work family. We had so much fun with these guys.








O'Shannons- All American food on the ship..by the end of the trip we were eating here alot. Really good burgers and appetizers!



ITALY FOOD






Trattoria La Tagliata


















I tried to eat healthy i really did but LOOK how good that looks.






Places I ate Gelato- Florence, Rome, Sorrento, Pasitano!!! and the winner was dark chocolate with cookie chunks.











Francesco Vini- Loved the Pizza here (Florence)









This wraps up all the Europe posts.



I'll never forget this trip this was so wonderful.


























No comments: