Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day in Park City

Park City with the Rich's:

We spent the weekend in beautiful Park City with Marty's Family. The house was great and what a great way to spend mother's day weekend.

Games, Shopping at the Outlets, Movies, Pool, Hot Tub, Project Runway, Just Dance, Nature Walks and good Food.



The view away from the city.



Loved the features in this home.




Marty and I stayed in this room, it was so cozy and nice to get away.


Marty and Meg PC 2011






Marty's Mom (Happy Mom's Day)


Pool


BBQ Chicken Taco's..


Colby and Amanda- We love living so close to these guys... (down the street :) )


Amanda, Vicki, Meg


Red Rock


Our Fun Nephews Skyler and Wesley







After a relaxing weekend, back to the crazy week I have next week.


And to my mom on Mother's Day:




I love you. Meg



















No comments: