Sunday, December 12, 2010

My favorite thing about Salt Lake City:

The Lights at Temple Square. We spent some Holiday time with the Rich Family, since we will be off to Arizona for Christmas this year. We ate at the Lionhouse and saw the lights. It is my favorite Christmas Tradition.

My cute niece. Emmalee.

I love the Salt Lake Temple.


I wish I could do this in my front yard.

All my nephews and my niece:
Matthew, Skyler, Wesley, and Emmalee


My sister in law Amanda and me in front of Deseret Book. Look how cute they did the window.
It was crazy downtown on Saturday night but so worth seeing the lights this year. We live in such a great city!


1 comment:

Jill and Dane said...

I love the lights at Temple Square. Dane has never been and I so want to take him one year! You look so good Meg! Loving the headband by the way!

LOVE YOU MUCH!!!