This year for Thanksgiving, my family came in town and we got to spend time with them and some extended family as well. I have a lot to be thankful for this year: An amazing husband, a beautiful home to live in, prayer, the temple, good friends.. I am so lucky in the friend department. Family, Marty's and Mine.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Caitlin is 17 now!!
Geez!

Movie night! It was way too cold! This thanksgiving I am grateful for Summer.

My Aunt Julie hosted Thanksgiving at her home. She is so great and her home is so pretty. Everything was very cute and Martha Stewart like. Thanks Julie!!

My cousin Chris and the big fatty turkey.

Mom, Caitlin, and
Emi
My cute cousin
Jonna and and her cute girl Taylor! She was so fun.

The feast..

The kid
table.

One of my
favorite things at family dinner is sitting around with my family after and just joking around.

So full!!!!
Brinley and
Emi
Dad Mom and Bob

I love my sister.
Emi and Caitlin at Red Robin.
And the best part of the weekend!!!......

Utah WON!
You should of seen my cousin
Emi (right of me) get so excited when
BYU missed the field goal that she grabbed me and hit me
repeatably in the arm. I have the bruises to prove it. This was a perfect end to an awesome weekend. ;)
3 comments:
sad to have missed all the fun that your dad is. maybe christmas. and watch out for kaitlyn--those boys are going to be all over her!
i can't believe she's 17! holy cow. you look beautiful meg!
celine dion. vegas. 2011? Lets make that happen!
Post a Comment