Tuesday, December 14, 2010

5 years already!!!

5 years later and I still think I married the smartest, funniest, cutest guy ever.




Marty sent me Daisy's (my favorite) and we enjoyed dinner at Melting Pot. (very full and very good)





Year 5: We are a little older... but I'm fine getting old with this guy.
Happy Anniversary Marty!!!

4 comments:

Jill and Dane said...

congrats! i think you def married the perfect man for you and i love him too, so that's a bonus! sounds like you guys had a fun time celebrating! you look so tiny!!! i love you

JoshandMegs said...

Happy Anniversary you two! :) You guys still have baby faces ;)

Bexie Funk said...

seriously it goes by so fast! happy anniversary.

jonna said...

congrats you two! Melting Pot is our annual anniversary date! LOVE THAT PLACE. been forever since we've seen you guys. Have a good christmas!