Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Got my Christmas up, I am trying to show the lights that we put on our balcony. PS Do you like my Poinsettia?
The tree......

Marty and I on Thanksgiving. What a day.

Marty goofing off with his Family

I am feeling very full in this picture.
We had fun with the Rich's. Got to enjoy a couple movies. And of course went a little crazy on Black Friday. I am ready for Christmas.




8 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Meghan!! Who on earth has that many Christmas gifts this early on?!?! ha.
It's nice to see Marty's hair has grown ;)

Sheri said...

Wow, I am impressed girl! That is how much you can get done when you are not sick! lol. Glad you had fun shopping and a great Thanksgiving. We can't put any presents under our tree....way to early! :)

cameo said...

You have way too many Christmas presents already! Looks like a pretty good stash!

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

when you have no kids you dont have to hide your gifts. :)

Marty & Meghan Rich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoshandMegs said...

this is very true, plus you remember to actually go shopping before you have kids. i'm curious to see if our gifts remain nicely wrapped this year.

jonna said...

wow...that is a lot of gifts for you two under the tree...I don't even have that much for my family of 4!

glad your thanksgiving was "full" we missed you with the fam!

Bexie Funk said...

that really is impressive, i'm anything but ready for Christmas