Caitlin is 16! It feels like I just turned 16...and now little Caitlin is. I love my sister so much! I don't know if it is the 9 year age gap...but i can honestly say we have never had a fight. She just gives perfect love to everyone.Caitlin is... Gorgeous, Thoughtful, Caring, Innocent, Willing, Creative,
Funny, oh and did i mention Gorgeous.
Happy Birthday!
Funny, oh and did i mention Gorgeous.
Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
I can't believe baby Caitlin is 16!!! Meg... weren't we just barely 16 and cruising in the Taurus?! Well... I can vouch that she is the sweetest girl. And oh ya... by the way.... insanely beautiful! When did she turn into a teenager? I still picture her as a little 6 year old, asking to blow dry our hair! Tell her I love her! And Lindsey...and while you're at it, the whole rest of the family!
Happy Bday to the both of you. It was great seeing you last night! Let's get together sometime over the holidays.
Post a Comment