Congrats! I'm so happy for you... and the many many years to come! You guys are great... I love you both! P.S. You forgot to add me somewhere in that list. I'm sure you could have figured out something :)
happy day. you guys are so cute...when are you going to put those genes together and create a beautiful baby? you know you want to. I'll let you babysit my 2 when I come up for New Year's and see if you can handle it.
p.s. no pressure-we were married 7 years before we had Jack.
6 comments:
Congrats! I'm so happy for you... and the many many years to come! You guys are great... I love you both! P.S. You forgot to add me somewhere in that list. I'm sure you could have figured out something :)
Congrats! (p.s. You guys are such a cute couple!)
I love you guys, so cute. Hope you had a fabulous anniversary (day before)! You look adorable megs.
happy day. you guys are so cute...when are you going to put those genes together and create a beautiful baby? you know you want to. I'll let you babysit my 2 when I come up for New Year's and see if you can handle it.
p.s. no pressure-we were married 7 years before we had Jack.
Happy Anniversary!
congrats! i remember going to your reception! we're going on 5 this year! it goes by so fast!
Post a Comment