Monday, November 16, 2009

I turned 25.....in ARIZONA

Nothing is better than time with family on your birthday!


We ate outside sooo much. The weather was great.

Went to the outlet mall everyday. I love to shop.

The baby Caitlin

Mom and Dad.. oh dad. He is silly. We did a 5k together on the trip! He did not die.


You spend a lot of time in the car in Arizona because everything is sooo far away in a big city.

At the Cactus Farm



Had a great trip.









































4 comments:

al + sar said...

You FINALLY updated...with pictures! Yay! Your hair is SO long, it looks so cute! Happy 25th! We're getting old.

Wilson and Desiree Luong said...

I agree with the comment about your hair - gorgeous. And speaking of - I can't believe how old Caitlin looks! next time you are in AZ and have some time we should get together - we live about as far away as you can get from your folks, but maybe we could meet in the middle.

Sheri said...

You are so old! Just kidding. Glad you had a fun birthday trip in AZ. I am jealous of all the shopping you did there! Fun to see the pics of warm AZ. We need to play soon!

Jack Attack said...

happy birthday cuz! glad you were able to spend it with family. has marty's hair grown back?