Bradley's First Halloween was amazing and we got to visit dad's office and trick or treat with all the cousins. I love that Bradley has so many cousins close by to build memories with.
Oh, and i turn 28 on Monday. Marty and I are doing a big date tomorrow while my mom in law takes Bradley. I know 28 is not old, but in my head I have been 21 for the past 7 years. Maybe because I waited so long to have a child, I just feel so much younger. But I guess 30 is the new 20 and I always have felt that you should approach the 30's as the best time of your life. Your 20's are spent finishing school and finding out who you want to be, and struggling through decisions that will determine much of the rest of your life. Now getting closer to the 30's I am so glad for the choices I have made and the things I have done and where my life is heading. So bring them on.... Oh but in my mind I will always be 21.
Happy Weekend.
Visiting Dad at Work. Bradley was a tiger this year.
We all went to Colby and Amandas for pizza and Trick or Treating.
Grandpa Rich
The crazy cousins. Ethan, Wesley, Emmalee, Matthew, Bradley and Skyler.
AKA: A nerd, a pea in the pod, a witch, a dalmation, a tiger, and a ninja.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Meg! I'm with you I think the 30's will be better than 20's. Then again my husband is still kind of in school.
Post a Comment