We spent 2 weeks in Arizona with my family. Marty stayed behind and we did miss him. I kind of did horrible taking pictures but it was a lot of fun. We got pedicures, went to movies, did some shopping, and relaxed. And my mom took Bradley in the mornings so i could sleep in. All in all pretty relaxing for me.
Bradley had so much fun with Grandpa and Grandma
I got hang out with my sister Caitlin a lot and I am officially proclaiming that she is the funniest person in the world.
This kid was in the car A LOT this trip. He was such a good boy though.
Caitlin played with him alot while we were down there.
Bradley, (as pale as his momma)
Exhausted
And Bradley's 6 month stats:
Height 50%
Weight 15%
Head 15%
I know he is skinny because he can still wear a lot of 3 month clothing.
Happy HALF BIRTHDAY!
2 comments:
he's adorable. my babies are big. devin is always in the 90% for everything. he's massive.
What a cutie pie! And oh how I'm sure you loved being able to sleep in!!! And I still have yet to see you as a mom. We need to fix that!
Post a Comment