Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I want it now


I am 36, almost 37 weeks preggo. I am throwing up every meal at this point and just want this baby to come. I know a few more weeks seems like a short amount of time, but when you have been sick for 9 months, It seems like eternity.. So send labor wishes my way.. and lets hope sometime next week or the week after our little boy is here... and if for some reason I go OVERDUE... (aka, my worst nightmare) I will be in seclusion in my house watching chick flicks to cheer me up.

5 comments:

Jill and Dane said...

Sending labor prayers and healthy baby and Momma prayers your way!

cameo said...

so sorry it's been such a hard pregnancy! I'll pray for baby to come and let mama enjoy a big huge plate of whatever you want without throwing it up!

Sheri said...

I am thinking about you all the time! You are such a trooper! I hope he gets here really soon now that you are 37 weeks! The end is in sight!! :) Let me know if you need any other chick flicks to watch and I can run some over!!

al + sar said...

Bahaha this is hilarious. I can hear that Willy Wonka girl in my head as I read this! Would LOVE to see you sometime. I have a baby gift I need to bring by so let me know when your not sick! Miss you!

Bexie Funk said...

i'll send them your way! funniest post ever! if I lived closer I'd totally come and watch movies with you!