I don't know how this never came up in our thousands of conversations, but your shower invitation was SO cute! Did you get to see it? Adorable, and I looove the theme! They did such a good job.
PS Judging by your shower theme, looks like you might wanna name your boy Scott...you know, after my Dad and his mustache. Ron Burgandy would work too. :)
3 comments:
I don't know how this never came up in our thousands of conversations, but your shower invitation was SO cute! Did you get to see it? Adorable, and I looove the theme! They did such a good job.
PS Judging by your shower theme, looks like you might wanna name your boy Scott...you know, after my Dad and his mustache. Ron Burgandy would work too. :)
So sad I couldnt come! We need to get together asap!
adorable! i can't wait to see pictures of the cute little boy.
Post a Comment