Saturday, October 1, 2011

Favorite Things

Volume Three:







My Husband. He helps me with so much and treats me so good.







Women's Conference, especially President Uchtdorf's Talk.




We are reading this for our Girls Trip to Washington D.C. coming up in a couple weeks. I highly recommend it.








These only add fuel to my OCD Fire. I love them. Especially the colored ones. What can I say I am a list maker.




Add Rist Weights to any workout and you burn more calories!








Downtown Salt Lake. I work downtown 3 days a week. Such a beautiful city!









Cinnamon Toast. My new favorite Breakfast.







Gives the right amount of color.








Bubble Baths. I love one of these right before bed.





Apples! I have never like them until this past year. I think they are one of my favorites now.





Nothing going on lately to post, Jessica's Shower and my Brothers Wedding. Good thing to come in the Fall :)




















2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i loved that talk too. and could you come give me a makeover b/c i could really use your expertise.

Sheri said...

Can I just tell you that cinnamon/sugar toast is my favorite! It is so good. You are better than me just doing cinnamon. I love it when you post your favorite things!