Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mexico Trip 2011

We recently got back from Cozumel, Mexico. It was a very relaxing trip. I slept, went to the pool, the beach, the spa, and ate lots of yummy food on the ship. This was a work trip for Marty so it was when we he was talking business I really took advantage of sleep! I feel refreshed. Here are some of the highlights...






Marty and Meghan Mexico 2011









This ship was a little motel 6 compared to our European cruise, but as long as there is unlimited soft serve ice cream, I am pretty content.



This trip started in Mobile, AL. I had never been to Alabama. It is like another country in the deep south. This was fun, our hotel was nice. And on the way we got to pass through greatness (Texas).. our flight went through there...






More Alabama Pics





We stayed in the hotel pictured below right down town.







Cozumel, Mexico
Marty and I have been to Cozumel, Mexico before, but last time we went to a very busy touristy beach, this time we went with a bunch of his coworkers to this private beach Playa de Azul, we were the only ones there pretty much all day. It had a nice restaurant and we just ate Mexican Food all day and relaxed on the beach.



We also Para sailed!!! SO SCARY! Cross it off my bucket list and I am never doing it again!






Playa de Azul


















Seriously, look how high that is. That is nuts!



















We have done a lot of travel this year.. and I am very grateful for all of it.



Glad to be back home though.. I love it here.

























2 comments:

Sheri said...

Look at you go girl! Para sailing looked fun!! :) Glad you had a nice time on your trip!! :)

cameo said...

Looks like so fun! You HAVE done a lot of traveling this year and I am so jealous! I agree with you on the soft serve ice cream thing...how can you complain when you have that? Oh, and we need to do lunch again or something.