Saturday, July 9, 2011

Favorite Things

Volume Two:






This workout has really help tone things up. It's fun too!





I know! Guilty Pleasure.






One crunchy beef taco and one soft beef taco with a small diet Pepsi.. I visit this place a couple times a week.




Sugardoodle.net- Really helps with my YW lessons. I need it!!








Shape Magazine.. Marty got my a subscription to this as one of my birthday presents. I look forward to it every month.




Gotta have the summer glow.





Gap Jeggings.. I hope this never goes out of style. I also know when it does, it will be hard to go back to stiff jeans all the time.







I'll quit someday, but not today ;) So Refreshing!






Fruity Cheerios... I eat these for dinner sometimes too. So good.



-Favorite Things-















2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

diet coke reminds me of your mom! and sorry but I HATE jeggings. i'm excited for them to be out!

Sheri said...

I love diet coke! I quit drinking it for a little while. That didn't last long. :) We should do turbo jam sometime together. I love that stuff! You are the cutest you know!