Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day/Jill Jackson Wedding

Another Christison wedding... My cute cousin Jill got Married last weekend and again...the whole family got together...here are some of the highlights.







Got to be with my dad on fathers day: I am guilty of being a total daddy's girl. Thanks dad for being my best friend and a great dad. I got this guy Milkduds and Diet Mountain Dew for Fathers day. He was pretty pleased with that. Happy fathers day!!




My cousin (the one I lived with for a year) blessed her baby at my grandma's ward.. only a small portion of the kahos this weekend.




The beautiful bride. Jill was stunning! Love this girl.












Welcome to the family Dave!! We are glad to have you!





Marty looks so good in his baby blue.






Me and grandma Lenae.






Cousin Lee





Cousin Winn







Marty, Cousin Dave, Cousin Doug, Dad, Brother Bob, Cousin Guy






Cousin Jonna- I just have a side note about Jonna, she has two wonderful children and two new baby twins, Mac and Lily in NICU right now. Babies are doing well and hopefully they will be home soon, Jonna is an amazing mom!!! She does it all. Marty and I are so glad the twins are doing well and can't wait until they can start going to Sunday DINNERS!! :)





Doug Christison Family







My wonderful mama.





Christison's: Doug , Jim, Karen, Earl, Bob





A portion of some of my cousin's kids. Such cute boys here.





Winn, Mike, Jackson, and Wesley.. Baby Blessing.





Reception at the Lion House, such cute Summer Colors.





Bride and Groom





Sunday Dinner at Doug and Julie's House!














Bob and his cute girlfriend Jess






My sister came down from BYUI also. It was fun to catch up with her. I don't see her as often as I would like.



Overall, it was a busy and fun weekend with family... looking forward to the Girls Trip in DC and New York in October for more madness!!!













































2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

it's nice that you have so much family around and are able to see them so much :) a bit envious over here ;)

Sheri said...

Wow, you have been busy girl! I miss hanging out with you!