Monday, July 20, 2009

SEATTLE FINALLY...and my floors to be posted soon

About a month ago I went to Seattle for my best friends wedding. Jill means the world to me and I was so glad I got to be there for her WEDDING!! Best Sealing I have ever been too, I love that girl so much. Seattle was amazing..I want to become a rich sailor and move there!!! Here are pics from the trip. The happy couple!!!!!!!!!!!!
Literally, there was this random cement troll under some random bridge in some random Seattle neighborhood..thats why I am making that face.

On top of the Space Needle with Kimmy



Got some amazinggggg Seafood




Sleepless in Seattle




The Bride to be at her apartment





Getting our nails done. When I told the lady at the salon I was from Utah, She asked "is that where they wear the long black dresses?" Im like ummm...no you are thinking of Amish People..so funny.
Glad to be home with Marty. :)












5 comments:

al + sar said...

Finally a post! Looks like a fun trip...lets go to Seattle sometime k? I REALLY want to go there!

Jill and Dane said...

LOVE IT! So much fun Meg! You took some BEAUTIFUL seattle pics. I'm so glad you had a chance to do a couple SEATTLEY things. :) I love the pics of us! YA! LOVE YOU! BFF! LYLAS!

Bexie Funk said...

no fair! you AND kimmy went! i'm so jealous!

Wilson and Desiree Luong said...

Haha! That troll was in a scene from 10 Things I Hate About You - don't ask me how I remember. but here is the clip, it's like a minute in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXHCGd0ZAE&feature=related

The Cox Family said...

Hey, it was good seeing you earlier this summer. Where did you eat seafood in Seattle? I know some hidden amazing places for when you come up here next.