Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our new FLOORS....and one more post below.. Im on a ROLL!

Here are pics of the new floors... keep in mind we still have some detailing to do.. but they are almost done. Big thanks to Marty, and his family for helping us with this project.



The Ugly Carpet
Our living room now...(kind of fuzzy) sorry, I should of turned a light on

Dining



Hallway



kitchen





Stairs


we are so happy to be rid of the carpet. Now, I am done for now considering we want to sell this thing in a few years. O wait, we are still going to do our guest bathroom. Then we are done..maybe.












2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Meghan it looks awesome! I love that wood, is it walnut?

Bexie Funk said...

very nice! I think i'm the only person who would prefer carpet everywhere but the dining and kitchen, and bathrooms. I HATE sweeping the floor, i do it about 20 times a day! they look really pretty though!