I think it is time for Marty and I to start documenting our lives. We should have started this a long time ago, but with school and work, it kind of gets pushed to the backburner. I would like to use this as a journal... but for now I will have to catch you up on our past. This picture is from our honeymoon. Marty and I have been married 2 1/2 years. It has gone by so fast. We both work full time. Marty works for Security National. His job has given us some great opportunities and it has been fun getting to be good friends with those he works with. I work for a downtown Law Firm. We both attend the University of Utah. I am going for a BA in English. Marty is getting his finance degree. We bought our first home about 8 months ago. It is just a small townhome, but it had everything we wanted and it suits our needs wonderfully. We love to hang out with our family and friends and of course spend time with each other, which is a rarity these days.
2 comments:
again, an Ireland hat! Is Marty Irish? Because if so, than he and Josh are like brothers!
I miss the tan days; gosh I need some sun. Look how gorgeous you are girl. I can't believe you have been married for 2 1/2 years...we are getting old! Our husbands are getting old! 27 soon...aahh!
love ya!
Awww that's funny cuz the second i saw that pic i said.. that looks like a cruise ship!! and it was. We should all go on a cruise sometime soon. I'm so happy you started a blog so we can keep tabs on eachother.
Love Ya!!
Post a Comment