Thursday, March 20, 2008

MOM AND DAD

These are my parents! Bob and Patti Christison...
I have to say I have the most amazing parents in the world. They live in Arizona.. my dad is the bishop down there and he is such a good one!! He really cares about everyone in the ward. He is also just a great dad. I love that he calls and checks in on me to make sure I am okay. I may be all grown up and married, but at heart I am daddy's little girl. My mom is what always made our house a home. If I needed a shirt washed or something picked up for school she was on it. She is exactly the kind of mother I hope to be to my kids. Thanks guys for being so awesome. PS.. I know I am your favorite.. (just admit it)

No comments: