Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'm getting lazy

Blogging is low on the priority list for a busy mom who has instagram to update family and friends, but I am not giving up on this blog, we have been together too long.. here is the most current update of life happenings.
            
In September we went to Vegas, Just me and the husband it was a short trip but a relaxing get away to go to the pool and eat some good food. I missed Bradley though.

















In October we went with Marty and His Brothers Family to San Antonio, This is where I grew up so this was a very exciting trip for me;  We got to do all the tourist things like the riverwalk, Sea World, The Alamo and the Zoo, but I also go to show Marty where I grew up.  It was lots of fun and a little exhausting traveling with a then 18 month old.
     
Alamo Pictures


My Favorite Restaurant

My San Antonio House, My favorite house ever!!!



San Fernando Cathedral 



 
Sea World Pics



The Zoo


The Riverwalk



The Tower of Americas
San Antonio Temple



My middle School

Old Hang out



Right when we got home from San Antonio I got to spend a night up in Park City with Marty for a work retreat get away, the hotel was beautiful and it was great to unwind. Grandma Rich watched Bradley for us so we could enjoy the getaway together. 



 Other Happenings:
Before all this traveling Marty actually took a week off for a staycation at home. We were able to go to a movie and the zoo and just hang out as a family.  It was nice to have dad home.




Bradley's first day of Nursery

City Creek

Bradley's First Haircut

Jazz Game
Bradley's Pumpkin

3 comments:

cameo said...

So glad you blogged! Blogging is also on the bottom of my list. But I was actually wondering about you the other day so it was perfect timing! Your little Bradley is just adorable!

Bexie Funk said...

you look so pretty! and please keep the blog going! Blogs are the best!

Metcalf Family said...

Thanks for not giving up on your blog!! I'm going to try try try and update mine once a month! SO so glad I got to see you when you were here.. Love you friend! Have a great Christmas.