Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012 in Arizona

 
 
Bradley loved hanging out with grandpa. The had a lot of little talks.
 
 


 
Relaxing with Dad

 
 
Christmas Eve Dinner



 
 
Bradley's first Christmas
 



 
Arizona Skies

 
Some Sibling Bonding Time

 
Caitlin after being tripped by Lindsey

 
Mom finding out Bob and Jessica are Pregnant!! Due in June

 
Bradley enjoying his presents


 
Catching up with Billy and Katy

 
Marty really outdid himself this Christmas. I wanted to have a nicer ring by our 10 year anniversary, but i got it earlier then expected. What a cute husband. I love it and think this is it for rings, perfect timing too because since my pregnancy my ring has not fit so great.

All and all a wonderful Christmas.
 

2 comments:

al + sar said...

Can I please see you in person one day?! GORGEOUS RING!! Miss you!

Bexie Funk said...

dang gina thats a nice ring! and congrats to bob and his wife!