Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Favorite Things




Motherhood.  It is so fun to be home with Bradley.  I love taking care of our household, being my own boss, and seeing all the cool new stuff Bradley learns everyday. Also, notice being a mom does not leave much time for hair appointments... look how naturally "NOT BLONDE" pregnancy made me.. I gotta get some highlights and get my old hair back. 


I am working on a 450 page blurb book of our 7 years together before kids.  I think it will be great for a kids to see one day.  All the cool stuff their parents did. 



City Creek Mall in Downtown Salt Lake.  


 
Recently I have discovered it is okay to try many different lipsticks and wear them based on mood and outfit.  I have about 10 different shades I experiment with. Although some days just some good old lip balm feels the most beautiful.




Fall:  I am ready for a new season, i am feeling the need for change


Produce, Lately I cannot get enough of it, especially vegetable's from the garden.  I have been eating corn almost every night. I love to make homemade pizzas and pile it with peppers, cucumbers, mushrooms, olives.  I also love making anything with garden tomatoes.  Romaine Lettuce is a big hit for me lately too.  I also eat half an avocado everyday.  I just love produce. 

3 comments:

Jill and Dane said...

I love you and miss you! I miss our even more regular chats. We've been playing serious phone tag. And I believe both those car wrecks I was with you! haha I love you so much!

Bexie Funk said...

wow you guys are good. i haven't talked to anyone in a LONG time. i suck. that sone 'i knew i loved you before i met you" always reminds me of the the wreck with gavin!

Sheri said...

Man you go girl on your blurb book! Can't wait to see it when it is done!! If you need any garden tomatoes let me know!! :)