I am becoming one of those moms that only talks about my kid. But I just love him so much!!!
Here is what Bradley is up to at 3 months:
He almost is sleeping through the night.. we go about 5-7 hours and then he needs fed and goes right back to bed
He laughs and smiles a lot
He plays with his toys right after he eats and he giggles a lot while playing
He likes to go in the jogging stroller with mom
He loves the car
He has the darkest blue eyes I have ever seen
He loves bathtime
He still has a small cry
He seems to only throw up on Marty
He likes to go to dad's office for lunch
He likes to wear hurley
He is blonde like mom
He is still in newborn pants but not tops.. he is actually quite long...for 2 short parents
He likes to be wrapped up like a burrito for bedtime



2 comments:
wow he's cute! that's pretty funny he only pukes on Marty.
Ahhh!! He is so precious! I haven't looked at pics for a few months now. Such a cutie... I miss you Meghan!
Post a Comment