Bradley was Blessed on June 3, 2012. It was a special day and so glad so many family members came out to support. The day after Bradley's blessing i got in the car and drove to Arizona (yes all 10 hours with a nursing baby with just my sister with me) to be at my dad's side. He got into an awful car wreck...has 2 broken feet. Luckily, i am so blessed because he is going to be okay. I was there 3 weeks and got to spend some unexpected time with family.. Now i am home and am just ready to get use to being a mom...which has been so fun so far.
he was so good...
Christison's
Rich's
so many boys on the rich side
Here is Bradley today at 10 weeks old. He is pretty much sleeping through the night, he smiles a lot and has BLUE eyes....(this is weird because marty and i dont have blue eyes and both of our parents dont have blue eyes) ....our lives are so changed for the better. I am optimitic that the rest of this year is going to be full of wonderful memories.
3 comments:
So sorry to hear about your dad! I'm glad everything is ok. Bradley is a cutie!
He is so cute! I hope your dad heals quickly.
He is so sweet! I am so glad your dad is ok. I have missed seeing you!
Post a Comment