So my body is not all the way back to normal, but shopping for normal clothes was something i missed greatly while pregnant. Here are some purchases I am looking forward to when I hit the stores again. Love these yellow jeans. I probably need these jeans in multiple colors.
White shorts. Love White shorts.
I need a couple of good maxi dresses. So cute for summer.
I need my downeast discount back. Love this dress. And the top below.
Cute Skirt for a summer date night, eating outside somewhere..
This swimsuit is different and cute. Honestly I think I am too well endowed to purchase this baby, but still love it.
Looking forward to a fun summer...not preggo :)







2 comments:
Lets go shopping together!! And please tell me what website you found that maxi dress on!! And the swimsuit! Comment on the blog with the info! :)
i need some fashion advice. i wish i was too well endowed to buy that swimsuit. that will never happen though.
Post a Comment