Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby is coming in 10 weeks...



This Glider
White furniture, something I love in Kid's rooms

I am hesitant to buy a ton of clothes for a newborn who just grows out of them, but this outfit was a must purchase.

I purchased this diaper bag from Etsy.com It is very much my style.
My talented cousin Jonna is making all of our crib bedding using one of these fun prints.. We have not finalized anything yet, but you get the idea. Check her out on http://fingersandtoes08.blogspot.com/
I am getting very excited for this baby to get here. I am still on the IV and am still sick on pretty much a daily basis. It has been nice not working, but I am definitely ready to get into a routine and feel HEALTHY again. Also ready to have this little boy here. Marty and I have waited far too long for this, so a couple more months is feeling like an Eternity.
I feel very blessed and sick :)

5 comments:

Jill and Dane said...

So in love with your furniture and diaper bag! I'd like to steal it all!! I like white furniture in a baby's room too. We just bought Boston a white bed and I want to get him navy blue and white striped bedding!! Your baby is gonna be high fashion from day one...I mean Marty is his Dad. :) So excited you only have 10 weeks left! Hang in there with the sickness (you're kinda a pro now)

Jill and Dane said...

Also love the bedding colors and options!

al + sar said...

We need to do lunch before he comes!

Bexie Funk said...

that diaper bag is adorable! i really like white furniture for kids too. sorry you're so sick! i'm excited to see pictures!

Kimberly said...

I'm excited for you! :)