Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Favorite Things

Volume Four:


Fireworks- 4th of July is my favorite holiday...even more then Christmas. I am counting down the days until summer.



Only real craving I have had during pregnancy. I plan to give it up after the baby comes, but for now I am enjoying every sip.
Covergirl Blush.
Coach Bags- My cute hubby got me 2 of these for Christmas. Black and Grey. They are really good quality so I don't have to switch out my bag all the time, they are stylish, and still somewhat affordable. I love them.
Rich Baby Boy's first animal. How cool is this elephant. My sister in law Trina made this and when you shake it, it rattles. I especially love the argyle. :) Thanks Trina!!

Best cheap accessories store ever! Maybe Utah will get one someday.

Baby Converse. Love it!

My iv bag.. it has literally saved me during this pregnancy. I am so grateful for modern medicine.


1 comment:

Bexie Funk said...

congrats on having a boy! they are really fun, crazy but fun.