Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Arizona 2011

I just spent a relaxing 10 days in Arizona, full of good food, movies, and shopping. It was a nice break.


Caitlin and I had some fun sister time, which included trips to Sonic for Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke and a Pedicure.
Lots of relaxing in the green chair. Marty and Caitlin have a lot of fun together.
My parents front porch. I love their house at Christmas time.
Marty and I at Abuelos, Yummy Mexican
We made gingerbread houses with good friends Billy and Katy.
Marty and Billy together again.
I love spending time with Katy. I just wish we lived closer!!
My dad and I went to the movies together of COURSE!!
I got to see Caitlin perform in her Show Diva's concert. She was so cute.



Last night before heading home
And got to sneak a visit with Lindsey when I got back before she headed to Arizona for Christmas.
Merry Christmas Everyone, and in case you have not heard. I am having a BOY. :)

1 comment:

Josh and Melissa Shaw said...

Congrats on having a BOY! Yay that is so exciting! Let us know when you have some free time so we can do lunch! Miss you