Monday, November 21, 2011

Just Because...

Animals: Expensive and Dirty


Bed size: Queen, I want a king though, need more space!


Chores that you hate: The floors, the Toilets


Daring: No, most my choices are on the safe side


Essential to start your day: Breakfast


Favorite color: Grey, Black, White


Hate: When people are so serious all the time


Instruments you play: None


Job title: Stay at home wife..soon to be mom


Kids: One on the way


Loves: Marty, Family, Friends, Church, TV, Baths, Running, Reading.


Movies: Just Friends, He's just not that into you, 500 Days of Summer, Mean Girls, Braveheart


Nicknames: Megs, Chris, Meggy, Elizabeth


Overnight hospital stays: None, but 4 trips in the last 3 months :)


Pet peeves: Rudeness, People touching my stomach, being spoiled.


Quote from a movie or TV show: "If you go with your instict and reverse it, we might just get somewhere." -Get Over It/ "You can stuff your sorrys in a sack mister" -Seinfield


Right or lefty: Right


Time you wake up: 7, 8, 9, 10- Depends on the day


Uniqueness: Natural Blonde


Vacation Dreams: Well, I have seen much of what I wanted, but here is what is left.. Hawaii, New York City, China


What makes you run late: Nothing! I like to be on time.


Yummy food you make: Rice Bowls, Ice Cream Cake


Zoo animal: Snakes

2 comments:

Jill and Dane said...

hahaha! "If you go with your instinct and reverse it, we just might get somewhere." hahaha. Oh that brings me back

Sheri said...

Like reading these things about you! I am so happy you are going to be a stay at home Mom! Lunch dates in our future for sure!! :)