Thursday, April 21, 2011

1/2 Marathon and Family In Town

I did the 1/2 marathon last weekend. Now I'm itching to do a full one. Running has been such a fun and relaxing thing for me latley. I really enjoyed training for this and hope to do it again next year!




Action Shot


It took me 2 hours 10 minutes. My leg cramped up towards the end so I was a little slower then I wanted, but Im still happy with that time.


-At Grandma L's House-
They came out to get Lindsey up to school. There will be many more posts to come of the family becuase they will be up for 3 weddings this summer.


Mom and me



I picked up Caitlin from the airport...she had never been in an airplane before.


I have very few pics with me and Grandma Lenae. I only lived with her for 2 years! She is like a second Mom to me. I love this good looking lady.


Lindsey is now at BYUI- It looks as though me and Marty are going to be the only U of U graduates of my siblings.


Spent the day shopping with Cait.



Will miss Lindsey while she is in Idaho.



































































4 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

awesome on the half :) i've been itching for another one myself, and can't wait to finally achieve a full.

al + sar said...

You killed the half-Good job!! You are my inspiration! You look gorgeous and so skinny in every pic! Love you

Sheri said...

Great job at the half! You look great!!

Bexie Funk said...

go meg! i don't think i could even run a mile these days!