Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I kind of miss my long hair...

Pictured..(Cute Kali) Decided: I'm growing my hair out.

4 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

I personally don't think there is an age limit for short or long hair. Just depends on the person and how they style it. Giselle is over 30 and looks beautiful with long hair. Long and short looks great on all ages :)I plan on having long hair when I'm old since every old woman seems to think you're supposed to chop it off and curl it.

Jill and Dane said...

I LOVE your short hair. That is what I am feeling for you right now. However you look gorgeous with long hair and I don't think there is an age limit. Come on Meg, didn't you see the old lady in Titanic? Pretty sure her hair was down to her butt. I LOVE YOU!
PS who called you last?

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

Jill,

K that had me laughing out loud at my computer. The lady in Titanic was hot. I think I'm not remotely to old for long hair.. I just think it looks gross on demi moore, jennifer aniston, courtney cox... It's a little trucker trashy to me at a certain age. You need to go med/short (but not the grandma curls, those are not cute) :)

cate said...

i am just enjoying catching up on your blog! but i think that you won't regret growing it out--if you decide as it gets long you like short better--way easier to fix than making it long in an hour!