
VEGAS WAS SO MUCH FUN!
We went with Marty's old Mission Buddy Billy and his cute wife Katy. They were the perfect couple to go with. They were so much fun and we can't wait to see you guys in December!
Lunch at the Paris! I had the best ham and cheese crepe.

We stayed at the MIRAGE and they had a fun fire show.

Marty and I on Sunday night ate at this cute little restaurant called Serendipity, We had a perfect view of the strip.

The Strip. It was pretty crazy over Memorial Day weekend. We saw an awesome fight with a 50 year old mom and a bunch of big guys. We ate one night at the ESPN Sports Bar where we watched the stupid Lakers win.

I got sick with a cold... after spending a few hours in the hotel resting and watching Avatar we went back out and braved the Strip.

Me and the cute husband.

In front of our hotel. We did a lot of pool time too, but I don't have any pics of that.

Inside our Hotel

With Billy and Katy. They are so much fun!

The cute couple!
These guys actually live in Arizona right by my parents which I think is one of the reasons Marty married me.

At the slots, oh boy, the boys were way to excited about that.

I did not carded once but both Billy and Marty did!



4 comments:
Looks like fun! I LOVE your hair cut. It is SO cute on you!!
Meg you look SO good! Can we please go to lunch sometimes and catch up? I still don't know what your new job is!
Fun times! Let's get together sometime soon.
HEy I was wondering if you guys were still alive?? Looks like you had some fun in Vegas and i LOVE your hair!! Please call me after your cruise, we have a lot to catch up on.. Love You!
Post a Comment