Lindsey is the one in the short sleeve pinkish whiteish button up. (Second row to the left of the girl in the black button up, behind the girl with the red shirt) Miss that Girl!
She looks so happy with all those sister missionaries... :)
I love that Lindsey's a missionary! She's going to have such a great experience. I haven't seen your parents since I used to go up and visit when Bob was in town. I don't really run into them becuase we moved to opposite sides of the valley. But I still love them tons - tell them hello for me!
2 comments:
I love that Lindsey's a missionary! She's going to have such a great experience. I haven't seen your parents since I used to go up and visit when Bob was in town. I don't really run into them becuase we moved to opposite sides of the valley. But I still love them tons - tell them hello for me!
She looks great and so happy!!!
Post a Comment