Hum...what does your bed look like?? I like the first and second ones best I think!
what color is your room and the stuff you have in the room? I like the last one the best personally.
our room is very neutral we have white walls with one beige accent wall. White blinds.
i think i'd go with #2. but if your walls are beige maybe something to set them off more. very nice though!
oh, so fun! depends on your bed-dark wood, light wood? I'm thinking #3-a little more manly for Marty's sake.
I like Numero Uno.
My mom and brit say #3, thats what I am leaning towards. hmmm, I just gotta get my floors done and the painted and then I will be abel to make a final decision.
I like number 1.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hum...what does your bed look like?? I like the first and second ones best I think!
what color is your room and the stuff you have in the room? I like the last one the best personally.
our room is very neutral we have white walls with one beige accent wall. White blinds.
i think i'd go with #2. but if your walls are beige maybe something to set them off more. very nice though!
oh, so fun! depends on your bed-dark wood, light wood? I'm thinking #3-a little more manly for Marty's sake.
I like Numero Uno.
My mom and brit say #3, thats what I am leaning towards. hmmm, I just gotta get my floors done and the painted and then I will be abel to make a final decision.
I like number 1.
Post a Comment