Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy B-day Sarah (a day early)

This is the Sarah I love!!

Okay this how Gorgeous she really is. (also pictured, her Hubby Al)


I HAVE to acknowledge Sarah's Birthday. She is 24 on Sat. We met over a year ago working at Farmers together and now we don't go a day without talking. We have so much fun whether we work together, text all day, go running on Redwood (scary) go shopping, to dinner.. or whatever.. the point is, she has become such a great friend and I don't know what I would do with our her. Happy Happy B-Day Sarah..












1 comment:

al + sar said...

Haha, gotta love that first pic of me-the true Sarah!! Thanks Meg...weird that we became such good friends all thanks to TJ Insurance Agency! We owe him, not! Im so glad we met and that we are basically close to the same person in different bodies! I dont know what Id do without you! Love ya!