

Just wanted to give Lisa a Shout out on her Birthday. Happy Birthday!!!
I met Lisa my very first day of college and we did not become friends until a year later. We lived together from that point on, and became close. I have known her about 4 years now and I am very glad she was born. I don't know what we would of done without each other at that time. Here are things I love about Lisa.
1. She is a great mom (she is prego with her second child in the above photo.)
2. She'll share a bed with me
3. She trys to do missionary work for the night shift guy at the 711
4. She will do mid-night nachos with me anynight and then go work out with me the next day
5. Trips to the laundry mat, Monday night bowling
6. Roadtrips to Elko
7. Loves me the way I am
8. Always a friend that is truly happy for you
9. She shares my love for pointless Wal-mart Trips
10. The easiest roommate in the world to live with... We never fought once.
11. For moving 5 miles away from me... We really should be getting together more!!
12. Being a bridesmaid at my wedding
13. Trying to hit on my husband the whole time I was dating him, k she did not really but it became a funny joke!
14. Surviving the Ghetto with me
15. For being a great friend. I love you Lis!!! Happy B-day...
1 comment:
Awww thanks Megs!! You really were the best roommate anyone could ask for.. We really do need to get together more for sure..
Post a Comment