Monday, September 1, 2008

6 INCHES!!




I cut 6 inches off! How did I let it get so long? Still pretty long if you ask me.
Labor day weekend was fun.. We did shopping, a movie, good food, time with family, and a fun date night on Friday with some work people.
Overall a much needed break!

5 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

JoshandMegs said...

you should send that six inches to me! ha. i'm pretty depressed because i just got my hair trimmed last week and she took off more than i had wanted...i know it is still long to everyone else, but it's too short for me.

Jack Attack said...

so cute. have you ever dyed your hair? you should think about donating it next time.

The Mighty Winstons said...

You look great! Just think, you won't run out of shampoo as quickly. ;)

Bexie Funk said...

I like the hair cut! I love getting mine done even if it is at Fantastic Sams