Shout out to my hubby!!
I am feeling especially grateful for my wonderful husband today. He is off camping with his family and I will be joining him later this week. He knows how extremely stressed out I am lately and after getting home from work at 10:00 pm last night ( I worked a 15 hour day) he had the house completely clean with a note that said... Thanks for working so hard, I ll miss you BE CAREFUL!! Marty
What a great guy... It is easy to work hard for him because he has always worked hard for me.
He has taught me a lot about life, like you have to work hard for success and that nothing good in life comes easy.
I am grateful for his common sense and his willingness to always make sure I am well taken care of.
Going to school every night and work everyday so that one day I can raise our babies.
Putting cold water in the fridge for me because I always forget.
Getting out of the car to put the gas in the tank cause I don't want to be to hot or cold.
Carrying the heavy stuff up the stair.
Driving me to my early morning runs.
Letting me get home at a decent hour so I am not grumpy in the morning.
Paying our bills (gosh knows how much I hate doing it),
Teaching me how to save.
Making my education a priority for him.
Folding the laundry every Saturday.
Being so dang good looking.
And most important honoring your priesthood... LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
How cute is Marty?! I love cue hubbies! Cute background by the way...I love it!
Post a Comment